Salesforce ADM 201 Certification Training
Salesforce App Builder Training
IDRF is once again pleased to partner with The Rainbow Cloud Initiative to offer Salesforce’s ADM 201 Certification Training. This course eliminates barriers to individuals experiencing unemployment, creates opportunities for those who under-employed and expands access to Tech education.
If you are at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in Canada we encourage you to apply! While no prior experience in Salesforce is required, those with a background in STEM-related fields will be given serious consideration. IDRF strongly encourages newcomers to Canada looking for employer-recognized credentials to considering applying as well.
Participants that complete the program will able to do the following:
- Customize companies application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
The next session will take place virtually starting
- Tuesday, April 27th to Friday, April 30th
- Tuesday, May 4th to Friday, May 7th
Please note that only those considered for the program will be contacted for an interview. Participants are expected to attend all sessions and pass a certification examination no later than June 1, 2021.