Hundreds of Palestinians have been injured and many killed from raids and airstrikes. IDRF is there, monitoring and responding to the escalating tragedy in Palestine.
Palestine Urgent Appeal
Hundreds of Palestinians have been injured and many killed from raids and airstrikes in the last days of Ramadan. IDRF is there, monitoring and responding to the escalating tragedy in Palestine.
How IDRF is helping
We are providing emergency medical supplies and critical aid for the wounded in Gaza and at Al-Aqsa. We will continue to coordinate supplies, aid, and food for the injured as the violence escalates and the tragedy unfolds.
Through your immediate support, IDRF’s field teams are:
- Supplying urgent medical equipment and medicines, so that the emergency hospitals and Makassed Hospital can treat those injured in East Jerusalem.
- Providing Gaza with critical emergency medical aid to the Al-Shifa and Al- Hayfa Hospitals including critical medication and equipment need to treat affected victims.
- Distributing food parcels, clothing and food vouchers to affected families. Food supplies will be enough for one month and clothing for the entire family.
- Trucking water to families in Gaza.
- In the coming weeks, rehabilitating homes damaged in Gaza.
100% of your donation will go towards helping rebuild Palestinian lives.
Maximize your impact with 0% admin fees.
In Collaboration with
Donate to provide urgent relief to the injured of Al Aqsa and Gaza
If you would like to donate by cheque, please mail a signed cheque to:
23 Lesmill Rd, Suite 300, North York, ON M3B 3P6
Memo: Palestine Urgent Relief
Every donation will receive a tax receipt by email upon donation.