Saddle up for an adventure of a lifetime! Riding for a cause, we’re raising funds to keep little hearts warm in winter—join the ride, make a difference in Gaza!
*Note: This event will be conducted in French and is in very high demand, so register quickly to secure your spot before it sells out because the horses available are limited!
Sunday, December 10, 2023
1101 Grand Rang, La Présentation, Quebec J0H 1B0
Total activity duration:: Approx 2 hours
– Horseback riding: 1 hour
– Waiting time (discussion, Stable tour, etc): 1 hour
• Participants are required to arrive at the event location at 8:30 AM on Sunday, Dec 10th, 2023. Please calculate your travel plans and leave at an appropriate time to arrive punctually.
• It is highly recommended to dress appropriately for this event.
• As the event date approaches, we will contact you with more exact details regarding the meeting point, trail map, and other important information.
• Participants are requested to bring their own lunch and water bottles.
• The trail may be muddy. Please ensure that you bring appropriate water and slip-resistant footwear to minimize discomfort.
The ‘Frozen Trails, Warm Hearts’ Horseback Challenge is an outdoor activity that includes approximately 1 hour of horseback riding and a 1-hour walk outside/waiting time. By participating in the activity, each participant acknowledges and accepts the inherent risks associated with this outdoor horseback activity and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any injuries, damages, or accidents that may occur during the event.
Participants are encouraged to act responsibly, follow safety guidelines, and ensure they are physically capable of undertaking the hike. By continuing to register and thereafter participating in this event, each participant expressly agrees not to hold IDRF (International Development and Relief Foundation) and/or the organizers of the Horseback Challenge liable for any harm or injury sustained during the activity.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.