Handpumps in Tharparkar
How you can help
Working with many households in various villages, IDRF is providing:
- clean drinking water
- improved sanitation facilities,
- better hygiene conditions.
- saving time for fetching water, shortening queuing time on a water points
- sparing human labor from fetching water, so they can perform other economic activities.
- encouraging communities to adopt the practice of kitchen gardening. With readily available water, this will help residents become self-reliant.
Build 1 handpump
providing approximately 50 people with clean water
Build 2 handpumps
providing approximately 100 people with clean water
Donate to provide water to Tharparkar
If you would like to donate by cheque, please mail a signed cheque to:
23 Lesmill Rd, Suite 300, North York, ON M3B 3P6
Memo: Handpumps in Tharparkar
Every donation will receive a tax receipt by email upon donation.