- Almost 20% of Canadian children and youth live in poverty.
- Evidence shows students from low-income households are disadvantaged in the Canadian education system through to post-secondary training
- Only 31% of youth from the bottom income quartile attend post-secondary education, compared to 50.2% from the top quartile.
- Academic support and educational opportunities need to be more accessible to help all students achieve their full potential.”
of Canadian children and youth live in povery
How you can help?
Your generous donations will make academic support more accessible to students across Canada by helping bring the L2L Peer-Tutoring Program to schools and communities that need it.
We provide free, personalized peer tutoring, empowering students to support each other.
We strive to increase students’ academic performance while nurturing the development of leadership skills, empathy and mentorship.
We train elementary and secondary students as Tutors to provide one-on-one academic help and mentorship to their Peers.
We support all students with a focus on schools and agencies that serve vulnerable communities
Empowers one student
- 1 tutor trained to provide free tutoring for a student.
- 15 hours of free academic support
Students at 5 schools
- 90+ tutors trained to provide free tutoring for 90+ student
1,000+ hours of free academic support
Donate to the L2L Program
If you would like to donate by cheque, please mail a signed cheque to:
23 Lesmill Rd, Suite 300, North York, ON M3B 3P6
Every donation will receive a tax receipt by email upon donation.